Sandbox Sandbox

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

this game is awesome, and its only laggy if youre using a very old computer

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

f****** faved

this rox @$$, but what is the intro song?

Make A Revolver 1 Make A Revolver 1

LOL

WIZARD, GO HOME

Xaotik responds:

That review has nothing to do with my submission. Thank you for wasting my time because you don't like my name.

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

THE SAME BLAH

i always ran out of fuel in mid-air
also i could only get to lvl 15 in co-op becuz of the bombs exp
and u get a 10/10
and 5/5 everyday

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

niiiiiiiiiice but...

yea i know theres alwas a complain of the game and mine is... TOO HARD the hard thing was that u have to press space after chosin the key that wasnt bad but it was too fast and the game screen was to lil' so.. if u make a remake of the game(wich i hope u make)u should make it bigger oooooooooor i can be im too slow and if im too slow... >:-( to every 1!

SHIFT SHIFT

great

that last level was sooooooooooooooooooo fun(sarcasm, sarcasm)well, great game

Mystic Circle Mystic Circle

too hard

i giv 10/10 cause its kewl.but u lose 3 k exp when lvl 11 die????!!!!!11111oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will stop only when i win the game tho;-D

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

plz make the second 1 (v 1,1) even if we HaveToPay

i won this game 83 times(and counting;-D)and then i dot bored(lol!)so plis make the 2nd 1 (v1.1) even if we hav to pay(like mobile weapon)(i did it almost all times with bow for the 1s that cant beat this only won it 17 times wit sword and 6 times wit hammer)(use bow if noob and hammer if pro)

Nemo responds:

I might make another game sometime, but I wouldn't make you pay! It's not really a money thing that prevents me from making a game, but rather the amount of time it takes to do so. Thanks for the review!

Sonny Sonny

Woah

my fav. i stoped playin rpgs for like 5 months till i played this. it is great

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

only fo wccc

its not glitched if u mean the lvl befor ta cave. its just that u need to sacrifice 3 health and keep moviing to the upper right part. But this game is hard too :(:(